Due to its special shape, stainless steel square pipes can be processed in different ways. Jin Runde will show you:
1. The price of pipe fittings is divided into forging, stamping, roller, rolling, bending, expansion and other methods. Now several processing methods are introduced as follows:
2. Forging method: Use a swaging machine to punch out the end or part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Common swaging machines include rotary, connecting rod and roller types.
3. Punching method: Use a tapered core on the punch to expand the pipe end to the required size and shape.
4. Bulging method: one is to put rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch on the top to make the tube protrude into shape; the other method is hydraulic bulging, filling the middle of the tube with liquid, and the liquid pressure bulges the tube into the required Shape, most of the corrugated pipe production uses this method
5. Bending forming method: there are three commonly used methods, one is called stretching method, the other is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
6. Roller method: place the core inside the tube and use the roller to push and press around it for the processing of round edge.
7. Rolling method: generally do not use mandrel, suitable for the inner round edge of thick wall pipe.