1. Use the power supply with vertical external characteristics, and use positive polarity (welding wire connected with negative electrode) when dc.
2. Generally suitable for the welding of thin plates below 6mm, with the characteristics of beautiful weld molding and small welding deformation.
3. The protective gas is argon with a purity of 99.99%.When the welding current is 50~50A, the flow rate of argon is 8~0L/min, and when the current is 50~250A, the flow rate of argon is 2~5L/min.
4. The length of the tungsten pole protruding from the gas nozzle, to 4~5mm is good, in fillet welding and other poor shielding is 2~3mm, in the deep slot is 5~6mm, the distance from the nozzle to work is generally not more than 5mm.
5. In order to prevent the occurrence of welding pores, the welding parts such as rust, oil must be cleaned.
6. For welding arc length, 2~4mm is better when welding ordinary steel, and ~3mm is better when welding stainless steel. If it is too long, the protection effect will not be good.
7. In order to prevent the back surface of the bottom weld bead from being oxidized, the back surface also needs to be protected by gas.
8. In order to make the argon gas well protect the welding pool and facilitate the welding operation, the center line of the tungsten electrode and the welding workpiece should generally maintain an angle of 80~85°, and the angle between the filler wire and the surface of the workpiece should be as small as possible. It is generally about 0°.
9. Windproof and ventilation. In windy places, be sure to take measures to block the net, while indoors should take appropriate ventilation measures.